Returns and Pricing Policy
- Redelivery / Reconsignment
- Cancellation / Refused Orders
- Inspection Guidelines
- Return Policy
- Pricing Policy
If the freight carrier attempts delivery and is unable to delivery for reasons that are within your control, redelivery fees may apply.
Once a shipment is in transit, new fees may apply if there is a change in the delivery address (known as reconsignment).
Please note that you will be responsible for additional charges if any or all of your order is refused for any reason. Charges may include the full amount of round-trip shipping and handling fees, plus any applicable restocking fees.
This statement does not apply to orders that are refused due to freight damage.
If you need to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Support department immediately. Orders will be cancelled at no charge if made prior to shipment. You will be held responsible for round-trip freight and expenses for any items that were shipped prior to our notification.
The manufacturers of the equipment contained in this site go to great lengths to ensure the items are packaged properly and inspected before shipment. Even at these great lengths, damage and loss can occur. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to do the following:
- Verify that the shipment matches the freight carrier's documentation (number or pieces, skids, etc.)
- Visually inspect the packaging for signs of damage. Look for tears or damage to the cartons. Note any exterior tears or damage on the freight carrier's documentation.
- You may refuse any shipment with signs of damage or when the number of pieces received does not match the number of pieces on the freight carrier's documentation. If you refuse a shipment, it is your responsibility to contact Customer Service immediately. Make sure to note your refusal on the freight carrier's documentation.
- Uncrate or un-package your order and complete a full inspection for damage. Identify any damage on the freight carrier's documentation. If the carrier refuses to remain on-site for the inspection, note on the driver's documentation that the driver did not permit a full inspection.
- If concealed damage is discovered, contact the freight carrier and request the carrier or agent of the carrier do an inspection. Save all packaging for the damaged item. Contact ShortOrder.com Customer Service within 24 hours.
- Your signature on the freight carrier's documentation acknowledges that the shipment was received in good condition and absent of damage or shortages. It is imperative that you note any damage or shipment abnormalities that may exist before the freight carrier leaves your location.
ShortOrder.com must be contacted within two days of any shipping abnormalities. ShortOrder.com will not be responsible for damaged shipments that were signed for and accepted in good condition.
It is critical to your rights that you follow the inspection guidelines to the letter. Your opportunity to recover damages will be greatly inhibited.
We hold a 30-day return policy on all items we sell. If, within 30 days, you decide you would like to return your order; please contact our Customer Service Department. We will issue a RMA number for the unused item's return. The item MUST be in its original packaging. To offset the charges we have incurred as a result of producing the order, ShortOrder.com will charge a 20% restocking fee on all items returned. We will work with you to coordinate the item's return. Once ShortOrder.com receives the credit from the manufacturer, we will refund the original purchase amount less the applicable restocking fees. In incidents where a credit card was used, we will issue the credit to that credit card. In instances where the method of payment was via check, we will issue a check and send it to the delivery address via US Mail.
The customer is responsible for round trip freight. Return shipping charges are to be pre-paid. ShortOrder.com will refuse all COD deliveries. Also, shipments that do not clearly state the RMA identification number will be refused.
If you have an issue with your equipment right out of the box, ShortOrder.com will work with you and the manufacturer to replace the item with an identical unit. In cases where an identical unit is not available, we will work with you to find an item that is equally acceptable to you. Please contact our Customer Service staff for assistance.
Custom, used or modified equipment that will not be accepted by the item's manufacturer may not be returned.
There are no warranties expressed or implied by ShortOrder.com. All warranties are held between the manufacturer and the buyer.
ShortOrder.com reserves the right to change prices as well as quantities in stock at will. In the case where pricing mistakes are made, we will give you the option to pay the different price, hold the order so you may reconsider the purchase or cancel that portion of or the entire order. In cases where items that are marked in-stock become out of stock, we will give you the option to cancel your order and order another item at the price shown on the website, cancel your order so you may purchase from another supplier, or wait for additional manufacturing time.
Low Price Guarantee
ShortOrder.com is committed to being the low price leader. Not only will we meet, but we'll beat any legitimate advertised price from a competing food service equipment dealer for any item in our inventory. We will gladly match the competitorâs price and beat it by 10% of the difference on an identical item from another dealer (including all freight charges.) Contact us at 800-211-0282 if you feel you have located an item that is priced lower than ShortOrder.com.